|Tenors||CAGR||Current Value of ₹ 10,000 invested|
|Since Inception||5Y||3Y||1Y||Since Inception||5Y||3Y||1Y|
For performance in SEBI format please refer performance section.
Read More Read Less
|Trailing Returns||Since Inception||10Y||7Y||5Y||3Y||1Y||6M||3M||1M||1W||1 Day||YTD|
Read More Read Less
NAV Movement Download
Nav movement shows Nav and Index price of since inception. The Scrollbar at the bottom allows user to select range in which he wishes to view the plot. For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied. Investment on inception date can happen on a non-business day.
calculate creation unit
- If Cash Comp is positive investor has to pay while creation and will receive on redemption.
- If Cash Comp is negative investor will receive on creation and will pay during redemption.
- Transaction charges payable by the investor is per creation request and will be as decided by the AMC at the time of transaction.
- The above creation unit is for 30,000 units of SILVER ETF.
- This is an indicative amount. Cash component as applicable on the date of purchase / redemption will be collected / paid.
- Cash Component of the previous day (based on last NAV) will be applied on Creation of units in cash during the day.
- Cash Component based on day end NAV will be applied on Redemption of units in cash during the day.
let's calculate your dividend
since inception, you would have earned ₹ as Dividend and your current value of investment ₹
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future. Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the scheme will fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy (if applicable).
The dividend rates could be inclusive of statutory levy, if any. The dividend received by investors will be net of statutory levy (as applicable).
Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
Source: *ICRA MFI Explorer ## Risk rate assumed to be % (FBIL Overnight MIBOR rate as on ) **Total Expense Ratio includes applicable B30 fee and GST.
Source: *ICRA MFI Explorer
## Risk rate assumed to be %
(FBIL Overnight MIBOR rate as on )
**Total Expense Ratio includes applicable B30 fee and GST.