6 Aug 2023
True friendship is built on trust and loyalty and is one of the most important relationships that makes life worth living. A true friendship has passed the test of time, supporting you during the hard times. Spending time with true friends relieves you of stress and makes you happy. Mutual funds are endowed with similar qualities of a true friend, which can help make your financial journey worthwhile. Here are five reasons why you can consider them as your investment companion.
- They are trustworthy: Just like you can entrust your true buddies with your deepest secrets and thoughts. You can trust mutual funds with your hard-earned money, as mutual funds are professionally managed by financial experts who strive to invest your funds in the best possible manner to help you achieve your investment goals.
- Helps you in achieving your dreams: A true friend respects your dreams and aspirations and helps you achieve them. Similarly, different mutual fund schemes have different investment objectives, which you can select as per your own investment objectives/financial goals like children’s education, buying a house or a car, etc. and start your investing journey towards achieving them.
- Support you during hard times: A friend in need is a friend indeed! Most of us live by this philosophy to test a friendship. True friends always turn up for your help during a crisis. Similarly, your mutual fund investments can help you deal with financial emergencies. The funds accumulated by you can come to your aid during tough times, as redeeming your investments from mutual fund schemes is just as convenient as investing in them.
- They maintain a long-term relationship: Friendships that last for a long period of time are the most cherished. Similarly, your relationship with mutual fund investments may turn out to be fruitful if developed for the long term. Mutual funds aim to provide long-term benefits.
- They are adjusting and flexible: True friends adjust according to your changing life situations. Similarly, depending on your changing income, objectives and risk appetite, mutual funds offer you the flexibility to change your investment scheme depending on your investment goals and risk profile. You can also opt for systematic investment plans or SIP that allow you to increase or reduce monthly investment instalments at your convenience.
So, invest in true friendship!
The document is not intended for distribution to or use by any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution would be contrary to local law or regulation. The distribution of this document in certain jurisdictions may be restricted or totally prohibited and accordingly, persons who come into possession of this document are required to inform themselves about, and to observe, any such restrictions.
The document may include statements/opinions which contain words or phrases such as "will", "believe", "expect" and similar expressions or variations of such expressions, that are forward looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those suggested by the forward looking statements due to risk or uncertainties associated with the statements mentioned with respect to but not limited to exposure to market risks, general economic and political conditions in India and other countries globally, which may have an impact on services and/or investments, the monetary and interest policies of India, inﬂation, deﬂation, unanticipated turbulence in interest rates, foreign exchange rates, equity prices or other rates or prices etc.
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future. Investors may consult their financial advisors and /or tax advisors before making any investment decisions. Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)/ Kotak Mutual Fund (KMF) is not guaranteeing or promising or forecasting any returns/future performance.
SIP does not assure a profit or guarantee protection against loss in a declining/upward market.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.