14 Dec 2022
Balance. Something that we are all aiming to achieve.
It could be trying to balance your work life with your personal, the time you set aside for recreation with your study time or simply trying to balance your food intake between healthy, and the not-so-healthy.
Just as you like to balance other things in life, how about balancing your investments?
There are various asset classes, and within these, multiple options where one can consider investing.
Having a mix of investments across asset classes in a manner where it suits your goals is known as asset allocation. This includes having a proportion of funds invested in different asset classes and reviewing them periodically according to your goals.
Choosing between these options, though, may be challenging, especially for those who do not closely track developments in the capital market.
How about considering investing in a product which can help you with this asset allocation?
Enter, the Kotak Balanced Advantage Fund! Here are some things you should know about the fund:
- It is suitable for investors looking at wealth creation over a long period of time.
- It invests in both equity and equity-related securities, debt securities and money market instruments.
- It is an open-ended dynamic asset allocation fund.
- This fund can be tax-efficient as it is treated as an equity fund for tax purposes.
Who can consider investing in the Kotak Balanced Advantage Fund?
- Investors who are new to the journey of investing could find investing in this fund helpful as it takes care of asset allocation.
- Investors who are likely to be invested in the markets for the long term.
Investors may consult their tax advisors in case of individual tax instances.